Friday 13 July 2012

E=MC2

Yet another great little book in the Reader’s Digest collection: E=mc² by Jeff Stewart is a handy guide to all the “must know” lessons of physics.

I’m not going to lie, science is not my area of expertise, and usually physics would be above my level of comprehension, but this book lays it out in simple terms in well-organized chapters.

I can’t say this enough – this Reader’s Digest collection should be the centerpiece of a family bookcase. My 12 year old has been enjoying these as much as I have, and it’s great to know he is supplementing what he’s being taught in school, (and in some cases, getting a head start on topics they haven’t even discussed in class!)

Another great reference book from Reader’s Digest, from content to design. Love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment